IPB

Chào mừng khách quý đã tới thăm ! ( Đăng nhập | Đăng ký )

2 Pages: V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ViếtVềNgoại, Amy PhuongLoan Tran
NhaQue
post Mar 5 2007, 08:03 AM
Gửi vào: #1

Nh�Qu�

Nhóm: Admin
Bài viết đã gửi: 5,631
Tham gia: 26-January 05
Thành viên thứ: 8

Lời Giới Thiệu:

Amy đến Mỹ năm 1998, lúc gần 8 tuổi, vào Second Grade với không có chữ Anh nào lận lưng. Hiện nay cháu học lớp 11.

Bài của cháu đoạt giải nhất thi viết chuyện không quá 1000 chữ (bài nầy có đúng 999 chữ) do Sở Giáo Dục Thành Phố tổ chức dành cho học sinh Trung Học

Amy được thưởng một Laptop mới nhất và một Printer trong buổi lễ trao giải tại University of Bridgeport, Connecticut-USA

Ông Nội: NhàQuê

Amy Phượng Loan Trần cùng gia đình rời VN, phi trường Tân Sơn Nhứt

Amy vừa đến phi trường John F. Kennedy, New York - USA

She was the love of my life; hands full of wrinkles and bosoms that sag to the floor. Nonetheless she possessed that special shine to her that makes her the greatest of all beauties. I live just to see her again, my grandmother. I grew up in the rice paddies of Vietnam ; of soy sauce and incense and sweet markets full of mangoes, lychee, and durian.
I grew up in her nurture. Those same warm wrinkled hands sustained me until this very day. Her quiet smile was the place of my comfort, etched in my heart since my eight-year-old days. I lived with her for the majority of my childhood with the rest of the discombobulated family full of aunts, uncles, and baby cousins stuffed in one coconut-leaf house. Boy, did the house heat up with all those people in the 101 degree haziness that I call Ba Tri, Vietnam .

Nonetheless I survived. I was a tough one, tom-boy and everything with bushy brows and dark (not auburn, but burned) skin. My neighbors and I share a wall and my grandmother said that because we were too poor, we couldn’t afford our own house, so we built one sharing a wall with theirs. Sorta like conjoined twins. Except for the fact that they’re always asking for money as if we were literally living in their house. But I got along fine with their daughter. She was a year older than me, but we were close friends and bummed around the neighborhood playing hopscotch or whatever else to our six-year-old likings. People used to compare us and said she was the prettier one and I was the smart one. My grandma was proud of that.

The best part of my childhood was the daily grandma and granddaughter tea parties. There was this thatched bench in front of our house made out of bamboo shoots and we’d always sit there at, sipping tea. She likes chrysanthemum tea, and that’s what she always smelled like. That and sun sweat and rice water. I was never the one to sniff her constantly, except now it is the only smell I remember. Every single time at this tea shindig of ours, she’s always have neighborhood stories to share. However, there’s just always this one thing that she likes saying that irks me a little because I didn’t know what she was talking about. Once in a while, out of her talkative state, she would pop out saying, “You know, I don’t know if you’re gonna stay here forever with me in this neighborhood because I know I will, it’s my homeland. But if you ever do leave, never forget where you came from.” It frustrated me sometimes because it was as if she knew something and I didn’t. I felt like I was being kept in the dark but at the same time, I felt that it was some sort of warning.

I quickly found out I was going to America.

Departures rang the morning airport as I swayed softly in my grandmother’s chest. Another minute ... no, just another second, please before I go. I was sitting in her lap, her short legs barely even reaching the floor. I looked up to her and said, “You know, I don’t care if America has lots of money and we’ll be rich, I’d rather just stay here with you even if that means not having anything to eat.” She smiled, trying to reassure me that I will become a doctor and cure her of her diabetes and weak heart. A second pulled in the oversized clock. In the big little airport that will take me away. Fingers started snagging at my clothes, telling to it’s time to leave.

I held that moment, for just a little longer as a faint smile reappears on her face. My arms will never let go, even though they are tired from tightening. My emotions are ready to heighten; I’m prepared to cry any second now. I knew she wanted to cry too, and her tears would devastate me. Her words are not enough to save me. As they pulled me towards the big sliding doors, my tears ate up my ability to say “Goodbye, grandma. I love you.”

I hope and pray to god that she will be okay, that the coming days will bring her as better ones as today. She gave me marbles to play when I had nothing against the other kids. And she always sticks a big piece of chicken under my rice, so that the other members wouldn’t see my generous portions.

My tears melted on the windowpane as I looked down into the little world of my little years. I was leaving all of it, I was also leaving my grandmother in it too. But, as I slipped away, I got closer. With every step that I didn’t want to take, it seemed like there was an auto-pilot guided by her pushing me to move on. Until this very day, I know where I came from. I walk a double life, one being an intelligent girl, the other being an intelligent Vietnamese girl. They say boyfriends and husbands are going to be the love of your life. But the greatest love of all was the one who slipped away from me, the one that unselfishly let me go.

--------------------

T? ví mình nh? chi?c n?m r?m
Không bì v?i nh?ng c? hoa th?m
Sanh t? l?p r? v??n xòe cánh
Ch?ng ??c mà hi?n khó th? h?n

NhàQuêHànhH??ng/NhàQuêTrungH?cBaTri/Tuy?nT?pTh?V?nHànhH??ng/Di?n?ànTinhKhôi
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Jul 1 2008, 07:07 PM
Gửi vào: #2

Nh�Qu�

Amy PL Tran tốt nghiệp á khoa @ Horizon middle high school (magnet school)

><><><><

Cháu Amy PhượngLoan Trần

vừa tốt nghiệp High School, hạng First Honors

Được nhận vào Fairfield University, Connecticut, USA

Được Miển Hoàn Toàn Học Phí US$35,000/năm & nhận được 2 Scholarships mỗi phần US$5,000 )

(From Connecticut Post, Sunday September 7, 2008)

--------------------

+Quote Post
BenTreHome
post Jul 3 2008, 12:14 PM
Gửi vào: #3

Advanced Member

Nhóm: Tech_Member
Bài viết đã gửi: 2,106
Tham gia: 21-November 07
Thành viên thứ: 622

Bentrehome.net xin chúc mừng Ông Nội Nhà Quê và gia đình cháu Amy PhượngLoan Trần votay.gif votay.gif

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post May 18 2009, 11:26 PM
Gửi vào: #4

Nh�Qu�

Năm 1, 2, 3 @Fairfield University

(Ông Nội Khoe Chơi!!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Oct 29 2009, 06:21 AM
Gửi vào: #5

Nh�Qu�

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Mar 3 2010, 03:52 AM
Gửi vào: #6

Nh�Qu�

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post May 21 2012, 05:35 PM
Gửi vào: #7

Nh�Qu�

Tốt Nghiệp BS Hạng Danh Dự

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Jun 6 2012, 05:29 AM
Gửi vào: #8

Nh�Qu�

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Nov 16 2013, 06:23 AM
Gửi vào: #9

Nh�Qu�

The Applications Process LMU-DCOM

The Applications Process

The following information describes the application process for those seeking admission into the Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM):

Step 1 - Complete the AACOMAS Application

LMU-DCOM participates in a centralized application service, the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine Application Service (AACOMAS). The American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM) offers prospective students a convenient, centralized on-line application service for accredited osteopathic medical schools. Through AACOMAS applicants can file one electronic application. AACOMAS then verifies and distributes the information to each of the colleges designated by the applicant. AACOMAS can be reached at www.aacom.org or AACOMAS, 5550 Friendship Boulevard, Suite 310, Chevy Chase, MD 20815-7231, (301) 968-4200.

Step 2 - Complete the DCOM Supplemental Application

Please note: The LMU-DCOM Supplemental Application will be unavailable on Monday, November 19 and Tuesday, November 20, for system maintenance.

After submission of the AACOMAS application the applicant should complete the LMU-DCOM Supplemental Application by creating an account here

The on-line version allows you to pay with credit card. The application fee is non-refundable. If you qualify for an AACOMAS fee waiver, we will also waive the supplemental fee. If you experience any technical difficulties while filling out the application, please contact the IS Helpdesk at 423-869-7411 or ishelpdesk@lmunet.edu

Applicants are also required to submit the required letters of reference: one letter from a physician and one from a premedical advisory committee. If the student's undergraduate institution does not have a premedical advisory committee, the student may submit letters from two science professors. Information on contacting an osteopathic physician in your community is available at http://www.do-online.osteotech.org/ or your state's osteopathic association. Letters of reference should be submitted to the Office of Admissions by mailing to LMU-DCOM, Attn: Admissions, 6965 Cumberland Gap Parkway, Harrogate, TN 37752.

Step 3 - Submit Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) scores

All candidates must submit their most recent scores on the Medical College Admission Test
(MCAT). Scores older than three years will not be considered. These scores are generally reported on the AACOMAS application.

Applicants with Foreign Coursework

Applicants who wish to use coursework completed outside the United States must submit their transcripts for evaluation to one of the following services:

World Education Services
P. O. Box 745, Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745
www.wes.org

Josef Silny & Associates
7101 SW 102 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
www.jsilny.com

A course-by-course evaluation is required and all course work must be designated as undergraduate, graduate or professional. LMU-DCOM will only honor evaluations from one of the above services. The evaluation must be included with the supplemental application.

One final note: review of the application file by the Admissions Committee

Following receipt of the applicant's AACOMAS application, supplemental application with supportive documents and MCAT scores, the Admission Committee will then review the application file. The Admissions Committee is composed of members of the faculty and the Director of Admissions. The committee will decide which applicants to invite to campus for an interview.

Interviews are conducted between late-September through early-May. Those applicants selected for an on-campus interview will be contacted by telephone and/or email to schedule the interview. The applicant will be given pertinent information about the schedule of events for the interview day. The prospective student will meet with an Interview Panel which is composed of members of the Admissions Committee.

Following the on-campus interview the applicant's file will again be reviewed by the Admissions Committee to determine whether or not to extend an offer of admission. The committee will convene once a week. Applicants will be notified in writing of the decision of the committee. Applicants who are offered admission will be notified of the deadline for accepting the offer of admission and other pertinent information.

The Admissions Committee will select students for admission based on a variety of factors. When reviewing application files the committee will consider the applicant's overall grade-point average (GPA), grades in individual courses, undergraduate curriculum, prerequisite courses, any advanced-level laboratory science courses taken, exposure to osteopathic medicine and its practitioners, employment in the medical field, participation in volunteer experiences, verbal and non-verbal communication skills, background, MCAT scores and any other pertinent information. The committee will also consider the applicant's desire to practice medicine in underserved areas of the southern Appalachian region and personal connection to this area. The preceding factors are not and should not be considered exhaustive.

No one piece of evidence presented by an applicant will, in and of itself, determine whether or not the committee will extend an offer of admission. The decision to extend an offer of admission will be based on the totality of the evidence presented by the applicant to the committee.

Some factors will carry more weight than others, e.g. overall GPA, MCAT scores, grades in the prerequisite courses, etc. Currently, the national average MCAT score for all test-takers is 24. We anticipate that applicants with scores in this range will be competitive for admission.

Obviously, LMU-DCOM seeks to attract and retain the best and brightest applicants whose career goals are consistent with the mission and purpose of the college. We seek to enroll students who are inquisitive, intuitive, compassionate, possess a passion for the science and art of medicine and desire to serve others in underserved areas.

Each year LMU-DCOM will enroll a 1st-year class of 225 students. The level of competition for these seats will be determined by the number of applications received during the academic year and the academic competitiveness of the applicant pool. The admissions process is fluid and changes from year-to-year. No college knows with certainty how many applications for admission it will receive in a given year, and LMU-DCOM is no different. Thus, it is impossible for us to give exact figures for GPAs or MCAT scores which would make one competitive for admission.

We look forward to working with you in this process. Please feel free to contact us, should you have any questions.

LMU-DCOM Admissions Office
phone: 1.800.325.0900 ext. 7090
email: dcomadmissions@lmunet.edu
fax: 423.869.7172

Admissions Prerequisites

Completion of no less than 75% of the credits required for a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.

● Biology: Minimum of 8 semester units (including lecture and lab)
● Organic Chemistry: Minimum of 8 semester units (including lecture and lab)
● Inorganic Chemistry: Minimum of 8 semester units (including lecture and lab)
● Physics: Minimum of 8 semester units (including lecture and lab)
● English: Minimum of 6 semester units
● MCAT (can be no more than 3 years old)

Labs are required in all science prerequisites unless otherwise noted.

Final grades for all prerequisite courses must be verified before registration.

Sau Khi Qua Cuộc Phỏng Vấn Tại Trường

Cháu AMY PHƯỢNGLOAN TRẦN Vừa Được:

Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

Chấp Nhận Vào Học Chương Trình:

Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)

Ông Nội: NhàQuê, Nov 15, 2013

** Cùng Tiến Trình Xét Duyệt Như Trường Trên, Sáng Nov 17, 2013 Có Thêm Trường:

Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-COM)

Gởi Thư Chấp Nhận Cháu Theo Học Chương Trình

Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine

Tuy nhiên theo hỏi ý, được biết cháu thích trường Lincoln Memorial University hơn

--------------------

+Quote Post
NguyệtHạ
post Nov 16 2013, 09:49 AM
Gửi vào: #10

Nhóm: Members
Bài viết đã gửi: 8
Tham gia: 6-November 13
Thành viên thứ: 17,855

“CON NHÀ TÔNG KHÔNG GIỐNG LÔNG CŨNG GIỐNG CÁNH ”

Xin Mến chúc cháu PhượngLoan sớm đạt thành ý nguyện - Ráng đỗ đạt sớm để các "Ông Bà" được nhờ nha.

Rất hãnh diện được "Ăn Mừng" (ké)

Cụ bà bên bển

California 15 tháng 11, 2013
+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Nov 22 2013, 11:50 PM
Gửi vào: #11

Nh�Qu�

Cháu Ngoại Emily

Bất ngờ! Sáng ra đi học mới hay đêm hôm nhà trường Wylie High School đem bảng cắm trước sân nhà! Surprise!

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Apr 21 2014, 03:40 AM
Gửi vào: #12

Nh�Qu�

QUOTE(NhaQue @ Nov 15 2013, 03:23 PM) *

The Applications Process LMU-DCOM

The Applications Process

The following information describes the application process for those seeking admission into the Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM):

Step 1 - Complete the AACOMAS Application

LMU-DCOM participates in a centralized application service, the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine Application Service (AACOMAS). The American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM) offers prospective students a convenient, centralized on-line application service for accredited osteopathic medical schools. Through AACOMAS applicants can file one electronic application. AACOMAS then verifies and distributes the information to each of the colleges designated by the applicant. AACOMAS can be reached at www.aacom.org or AACOMAS, 5550 Friendship Boulevard, Suite 310, Chevy Chase, MD 20815-7231, (301) 968-4200.

Step 2 - Complete the DCOM Supplemental Application

Please note: The LMU-DCOM Supplemental Application will be unavailable on Monday, November 19 and Tuesday, November 20, for system maintenance.

After submission of the AACOMAS application the applicant should complete the LMU-DCOM Supplemental Application by creating an account here

The on-line version allows you to pay with credit card. The application fee is non-refundable. If you qualify for an AACOMAS fee waiver, we will also waive the supplemental fee. If you experience any technical difficulties while filling out the application, please contact the IS Helpdesk at 423-869-7411 or ishelpdesk@lmunet.edu

Applicants are also required to submit the required letters of reference: one letter from a physician and one from a premedical advisory committee. If the student's undergraduate institution does not have a premedical advisory committee, the student may submit letters from two science professors. Information on contacting an osteopathic physician in your community is available at http://www.do-online.osteotech.org/ or your state's osteopathic association. Letters of reference should be submitted to the Office of Admissions by mailing to LMU-DCOM, Attn: Admissions, 6965 Cumberland Gap Parkway, Harrogate, TN 37752.

Step 3 - Submit Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) scores

All candidates must submit their most recent scores on the Medical College Admission Test
(MCAT). Scores older than three years will not be considered. These scores are generally reported on the AACOMAS application.

Applicants with Foreign Coursework

Applicants who wish to use coursework completed outside the United States must submit their transcripts for evaluation to one of the following services:

World Education Services
P. O. Box 745, Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745
www.wes.org

Josef Silny & Associates
7101 SW 102 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
www.jsilny.com

A course-by-course evaluation is required and all course work must be designated as undergraduate, graduate or professional. LMU-DCOM will only honor evaluations from one of the above services. The evaluation must be included with the supplemental application.

One final note: review of the application file by the Admissions Committee

Following receipt of the applicant's AACOMAS application, supplemental application with supportive documents and MCAT scores, the Admission Committee will then review the application file. The Admissions Committee is composed of members of the faculty and the Director of Admissions. The committee will decide which applicants to invite to campus for an interview.

Interviews are conducted between late-September through early-May. Those applicants selected for an on-campus interview will be contacted by telephone and/or email to schedule the interview. The applicant will be given pertinent information about the schedule of events for the interview day. The prospective student will meet with an Interview Panel which is composed of members of the Admissions Committee.

Following the on-campus interview the applicant's file will again be reviewed by the Admissions Committee to determine whether or not to extend an offer of admission. The committee will convene once a week. Applicants will be notified in writing of the decision of the committee. Applicants who are offered admission will be notified of the deadline for accepting the offer of admission and other pertinent information.

The Admissions Committee will select students for admission based on a variety of factors. When reviewing application files the committee will consider the applicant's overall grade-point average (GPA), grades in individual courses, undergraduate curriculum, prerequisite courses, any advanced-level laboratory science courses taken, exposure to osteopathic medicine and its practitioners, employment in the medical field, participation in volunteer experiences, verbal and non-verbal communication skills, background, MCAT scores and any other pertinent information. The committee will also consider the applicant's desire to practice medicine in underserved areas of the southern Appalachian region and personal connection to this area. The preceding factors are not and should not be considered exhaustive.

No one piece of evidence presented by an applicant will, in and of itself, determine whether or not the committee will extend an offer of admission. The decision to extend an offer of admission will be based on the totality of the evidence presented by the applicant to the committee.

Some factors will carry more weight than others, e.g. overall GPA, MCAT scores, grades in the prerequisite courses, etc. Currently, the national average MCAT score for all test-takers is 24. We anticipate that applicants with scores in this range will be competitive for admission.

Obviously, LMU-DCOM seeks to attract and retain the best and brightest applicants whose career goals are consistent with the mission and purpose of the college. We seek to enroll students who are inquisitive, intuitive, compassionate, possess a passion for the science and art of medicine and desire to serve others in underserved areas.

Each year LMU-DCOM will enroll a 1st-year class of 225 students. The level of competition for these seats will be determined by the number of applications received during the academic year and the academic competitiveness of the applicant pool. The admissions process is fluid and changes from year-to-year. No college knows with certainty how many applications for admission it will receive in a given year, and LMU-DCOM is no different. Thus, it is impossible for us to give exact figures for GPAs or MCAT scores which would make one competitive for admission.

We look forward to working with you in this process. Please feel free to contact us, should you have any questions.

Admissions Prerequisites

Completion of no less than 75% of the credits required for a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.

● Biology: Minimum of 8 semester units (including lecture and lab)
● Organic Chemistry: Minimum of 8 semester units (including lecture and lab)
● Inorganic Chemistry: Minimum of 8 semester units (including lecture and lab)
● Physics: Minimum of 8 semester units (including lecture and lab)
● English: Minimum of 6 semester units
● MCAT (can be no more than 3 years old)

Labs are required in all science prerequisites unless otherwise noted.

Final grades for all prerequisite courses must be verified before registration.

Sau Khi Qua Cuộc Phỏng Vấn Tại Trường
Cháu AMY PHƯỢNGLOAN TRẦN Vừa Được:
Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)
Chấp Nhận Vào Học Chương Trình:
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)

Ông Nội: NhàQuê, Nov 15, 2013

** Cùng Tiến Trình Xét Duyệt Như Trường Trên, Sáng Nov 17, 2013 Có Thêm Trường:

Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-COM)

Gởi Thư Chấp Nhận Cháu Theo Học Chương Trình

Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine

Amy Tran
March 21, 2014
Studies at Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Past: Fairfield University and Central High School
Lives in Stratford, Connecticut
From Bến Tre

I'm not quite sure if finding out that I was "awarded" $63,000 a year in LOANS is a blessing, or a responsibility.
Despite the rising controversy with medicine as of lately, I say this with the utmost certainty that I am DAMN PROUD to be the first one in my family to finish college and embarking on my way to medical school.
My roots are firmly planted deep onto my HOME, Vietnam, where I was born, raised, and constantly reminded of the resilient fruits of my labor. My hands lift up to touch the skies, soaring above the balmy grounds. For when I walk, I know my roots whisper to me “travel on your own path, watch, listen, and learn."

I am the love of a sister, a daughter, a friend, a supporter, a listener, and with every cent of that $63,000, I will love and care for thousands. I AM the love of a thousand, lifting me in every step of the way.

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Jun 12 2014, 07:07 AM
Gửi vào: #13

Nh�Qu�

Amy Tran with Annie Tran
22 hrs · Instagram ·
My beautiful sister won the President's leadership award today at Wooster Middle School, I am so proud of her and everything that she's done this year moving to a new school and environment! I love you very much

Cháu nội Kevin Tuyên Trần
Ha Tran, Cuong Tran, Yen Pham and 7 others like this.

Yen Pham good job Kevin
May 26 at 11:38am · Like

Trong Tran Giỏi lắm ! Kevin
May 27 at 8:01am · Like

Giau Nguyen Thank you for the comments, from Kevin
May 27 at 10:24pm · Like

Huong Tran Con trai hoc gioi qua Giau oi
May 28 at 10:42pm · Like

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Aug 5 2014, 01:20 AM
Gửi vào: #14

Nh�Qu�

DI CHUYỂN VỀ NAM CHUẨN BỊ NHẬP HỌC

Vượt đoạn đường dài qua các tiểu bang: Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Noth Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia và Florida ...Đến nơi (Plantation gần Ft Lauderdale, FL) lúc 20:00PM July 01, 2014 ... Vào Apartment đã hợp đồng mướn trọ học

Trong số 3 trường nhận cho học ... chọn lựa cuối cùng là trường NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY ... Nơi đây Amy sẽ lưu học 4 năm chường trình DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDECINE (D.O.) ... Chánh thức khai giảng đầu tháng August, 2014 và August 10, 2014 sẽ có buổi lễ truyền thống dành cho sinh viên nhập học ngành y dược : "WHITE COAT CEREMONY"

Cùng gia đình tham quan trường sẽ học

Bạn mới trong ngày đầu tiên cùng nhập trường

Aug 04, 2014 ngày đầu tiên nhập học, dự 2 ngày Orientation

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Aug 7 2014, 02:55 AM
Gửi vào: #15

Nh�Qu�

NGÀY HỌC ĐẦU TIÊN Aug06, 2014

Amy Tran
Fairfield University Alum '12
ED Scribe | Beth Israel Medical
Team Leader | Ecuador Service Immersion

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Aug 11 2014, 04:35 AM
Gửi vào: #16

Nh�Qu�

Gia đình gồm Ông Bà Nội, Cha Mẹ và Em Gái từ CT xuống FL dự lễ nhập học

Sẳn dịp đi chơi Miami

Sáng ngày Aug 10, 2014 tới trường dự lễ

Quang cảnh trong hội trường của buổi lễ "White Coat Ceremony"

Danh Sách 240 Sinh viên được Ủy Ban Xét Tuyển qua 3 vòng (Chọn Lọc + Phỏng Vấn + Quyết Định) trong số 6100 đơn xin nhập học ... 240 sinh viên được chia ra làm 20 Societies lần lượt được xướng danh lên nhận White Coat

Amy Tran cùng nhóm nhận White Coat

Chính thức là Tân Sinh Viên chương trình Doctor Of Osteopathic Medicine (Student Physician)

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Aug 11 2014, 06:34 AM
Gửi vào: #17

Nh�Qu�

Danh Sách 240 sinh viên qua 3 vòng tuyển chọn từ 6100 người nạp đơn xin học

Các tân sinh viên

Viện Trưởng (President) Đại Học NSU đọc diễn văn chấp nhận Danh Sách Sinh Viên chính ông là người đã phỏng vấn cuối cùng

Giáo Sư KHOA TRƯỞNG (Dean) hướng dẫn sinh viên đọc LỜI TUYÊN THỆ

Các Sinh Viên Tuyên Thệ "Taking The "Oath Of Commitment"

Sau Lễ Tuyên Thệ

Amy Tran

Nội Dung Tuyên Thệ

Tạm dịch:

LỜI TUYÊN THỆ

Khi tôi bắt tay vào việc nghiên cứu y học Osteopathic tại Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, tôi sẽ tham gia vào một mối quan hệ tôn trọng lẫn nhau với các giáo sư của tôi và đồng nghiệp của tôi để nâng cao môi trường học tập và đạt được những kiến thức, kỹ năng và thái độ của một bác sĩ gương mẫu .

Tôi nhận trách nhiệm chỉ dành cho những vấn đề mà tôi có thẩm quyền, duy trì sự tin tưởng kỳ vọng ​​của một bác sĩ.

Tôi sẽ luôn nhận thức về nhu cầu nhân trạng và y học của từng bệnh nhân, thừa nhận rằng chữa bệnh cũng liên quan đến tinh thần và một bác sĩ phải thể hiện sự chăm sóc nhân đạo, toàn diện, và bác ái.

Tôi sẽ tôn trọng giá trị kiến thức và trí tuệ của các bác sĩ, những người đã đi trước tôi và cố gắng vun đắp vào truyền thống này.

Tôi sẽ nhận ra điểm mạnh và điểm yếu của tôi và tôi cố gắng phát triển những phẩm chất đó để có được sự tôn trọng của bệnh nhân của tôi, đồng nghiệp của tôi, gia đình tôi và chính bản thân .

Tôi sẽ tiếp tục học tập này trong suốt tất cả mọi ngày trong cuộc sống của tôi

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Aug 11 2014, 06:46 AM
Gửi vào: #18

Nh�Qu�

Cùng gia đình sau lễ

Bạn mới

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Aug 11 2014, 07:42 PM
Gửi vào: #19

Nh�Qu�

Ông bà nội lên đường trở về Connecticut

Đi học, bắt đầu tuần thứ nhì

Chương Trình Học Trong 4 Năm:

M1 Curriculum

M1 (First Year Student) Curriculum

COURSE NAME COURSE TERM COURSE TYPE
Medical Biochemistry (5.5 credits) Fall COM 5021
Gross Anatomy (6.0 credits) Fall COM 5010
Medical Histology (3.0 credits) Fall COM 5020
Medical Physiology I (3.0 credits) Fall COM 5061
Physical Diagnosis I (2.0 credits) Fall COM 5830
Humanism in Medicine I (1.5 credits) Fall COM 5835
OPP I (2.0 credits) Fall COM 5121
Foundations and Applications of Clinical Reasoning I (2.0 credits) Fall COM 5800
Basic Life Support (1.0 credits) Fall COM 5080
Tobacco Use and Dependence (0.5 credits) Fall COM 5802
IGC Preceptorship I (1.0 credits) Fall COM 5171
TOTAL: 27.5

Medical Physiology II (4.0 credits) Winter COM 5171
Medical Microbiology I (5.5 credits) Winter COM 5030
Medical Microbiology II (1.5 credits) Winter COM 5301
Medical Neuroanatomy (3.0 credits) Winter COM 5011
Physical Diagnosis II (2.0 credits) Winter COM 5840
OPP II (2.0 credits) Winter COM 5840
Humanism in Medicine II (2.0 credits) Winter COM 5845
Foundations and Applications of Clinical Reasoning II (62.0 credits) Winter COM 5801
IGC Preceptorship II (1.0 credits) Winter COM 5171
TOTAL: 23.0

Principles of Radiology (1.0 credits) Summer COM 5900
Pre-Clinical Medical Science Review 1 (1.5 credits) Summer COM 5990
Pre-Clinical Medical Science Review 2 (1.5 credits) Summer COM 5990
Principles of Pharmacology (2.0 credits) Summer COM 6050
Principles of Pathology (2.0 credits) Summer COM 6040
TOTAL: 8.0

M2 Curriculum

M2 (Second Year Student) Curriculum

Principles of Clinical Medicine I (2.0 credits) Fall COM 6000
Integumentary System (1.5 credits) Fall COM 6100
Hematopoietic Lymphoreticular System (1.5 credits) Fall COM 6101
Respiratory System (2.0 credits) Fall COM 6102
Cardiovascular System (3.0 credits) Fall COM 6103
Endocrine System (2.0 credits) Fall COM 6105
ECG/Cardiopulmonary Auscultation (1.0 credits) Fall COM 6106
Musculoskeletal System (2.0 credits) Fall COM 6107
Nervous System (2.5 credits) Fall COM 6112
IGC Preceptorship III (1.0 credits) Fall COM 6173
OPP III (2.0 credits) Fall COM 6123
Foundations and Application of Clinical Reasoning III (3.0 credits) Fall COM 6300
TOTAL 24.5

Principles of Clinical Medicine II (2.0 credits) Winter COM 6001
Pre-Clerkship Seminar (0.5 credits) Winter COM 6002
Medical Jurisprudence (0.5 credits) Winter COM 6005
Geriatrics (0.5 credits) Winter COM 6090
Gastrointestinal System (3.0 credits) Winter COM 6104
Renal/Urinary System (2.0 credits) Winter COM 6109
Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine (2.0 credits) Winter COM 6108
Women’s Health (3.0 credits) Winter COM 6110
Pediatrics (2.5 credits) Winter COM 6111
OPP IV (2.0 credits) Winter COM 6124
BLS/ACLS (1.0 credits) Winter COM 6221
Foundations/Applications of Clinical Reasoning IV (3.0 credits) Winter COM 6301
TOTAL: 22.0

PALS (1.0 credits) Summer COM 6062
Pre-Clinical Academic Review (3.0 credits) Summer COM 6990
Community Service (2.0 credits) Summer COM 9990
Medical Spanish (1.5 credits) Summer COM 9300
TOTAL: 7.5

M3 Curriculum

M3 (Third Year Student) Curriculum

Geriatrics Fall and Winter Core Clinical Rotation
Pediatrics/Ambulatory Fall and Winter Core Clinical Rotation
Pediatrics/Hospital Fall and Winter Core Clinical Rotation
Obstetrics/Gynecology Fall and Winter Core Clinical Rotation
Psychiatry Fall and Winter Core Clinical Rotation
Family Medicine (2 months) Fall and Winter Core Clinical Rotation
General Surgery (2 months) Fall and Winter Core Clinical Rotation
Internal Medicine (3 months) Fall and Winter Core Clinical Rotation

M4 Curriculum

Senior Seminar Fall, Winter and Summer Core
Emergency Medicine Rotation Core Clinical Rotation
Addiction Medicine Rotation Elective
Adolescent Medicine Rotation Elective
Allergy/Immunization Rotation Elective
Anesthesiology Rotation Elective
Cardiology Rotation Elective
Cardiovascular Surgery Rotation Elective
Critical Care Unit Rotation Elective
Dermatology Rotation Elective
Endocrinology Rotation Elective
ENT - Othorhinolaryngology Rotation Elective
Family Medicine Rotation Elective
Gastroenterology Rotation Elective
General Surgery Rotation Elective
Geriatrics Rotation Elective
Hematology Rotation Elective
Infectious Disease Rotation Elective
Internal Medicine Rotation Elective
International Medicine Rotation Elective
Interventional Radiology Rotation Elective
Neonatal Rotation Elective
Nephrology Rotation Elective
Neurology Rotation Elective
Neurosurgery Rotation Elective
OB/GYN Rotation Elective
Occupational Medicine Rotation Elective
OMM Medicine Rotation Elective
Hematology/Oncology Rotation Elective
Ophthalmology Rotation Elective
Orthopedics Rotation Elective
Pain Management Rotation Elective
Pathology Rotation Elective
Pediatrics - General Rotation Elective
Pediatrics – Subspecialty Rotation Elective
Pediatrics – Sub Internship Rotation Elective
Plastic Surgery Rotation Elective
Psychiatry Rotation Elective
Radiology and Subspecialties Rotation Elective
Rehabilitation Medicine Rotation Elective
Rheumatology Rotation Elective
Rural Medicine Rotation Elective
Rural Medicine/Ambulatory (2 month) Fall, Winter and Summer Core Clinical Rotation
Rural Medicine/Selective Fall, Winter and Summer Core Clinical Rotation
Sports Medicine Rotation Elective
Thoracic Surgery Rotation Elective
Trauma Surgery Rotation Elective
Urology Rotation Elective
Vascular Surgery Rotation Elective

Core Clinical Rotation Sites

Broward County

Broward Health
Memorial Healthcare System
Northwest Medical Center
University Hospital and Medical Center
Westside Regional Medical Center

Miami-Dade County

Aventura Hospital and Medical Center
Jackson Memorial Hospital
Jackson North Medical Center
Kendall Regional Medical Center
Larkin Community Hospital
Miami Children's Hospital
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Palmetto General Hospital

Orlando

Florida Hospital - East Orlando
Orlando VA Medical Center

Palm Beach County

Bethesda Memorial Hospital
West Palm Hospital
Palms West Hospital
St. Lucie Medical Center
West Palm VA Medical Center

West Coast of Florida

Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
Largo Medical Center
Naples Hospital
Lee Memorial Health System

Alabama

Alabama Medical Education Consortium

Georgia

Osteopathic Institute of the South

Mississippi

Magnolia Regional Health Center

New York

Southampton Hospital

><><><><><><

Year 1: Basic Sciences

Biochemistry
Gross Anatomy
Neuroanatomy
Histology
Physiology
Microbiology
Clinical Practicum
Osteopathic Principles & Practice I & II
Principles of Radiology
Public Health & Epidemiology
Ethnocultural Medicine
Basic Life Support
Interdisciplinary Generalist Curriculum (IGC) Preceptorship I & II
Medical Spanish

Year 2: Systems-based Learning

Principles of Pathology
Principles of Pharmacology
Principles of Clinical Medicine
Hematopoietic & Lymphoreticular System
Respiratory System
Cardiovascular System
Gastrointestinal System
Endocrine System
Women's Health
Integumentary System
Renal/Urinary System
Musculoskeletal System
Nervous System
Pediatrics System
Psychiatry & Behavioral Medicine
Osteopathic Principles & Practice III & IV
Medical Jurisprudence
Medical Ethics
HIV Seminar
End-of-Life Seminar
Rural Medicine
Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Interdisciplinary Generalist Curriculum (IGC) Preceptorship III & IV
Clinical Foundations
Board Review

Year 3: Core Clinical Rotations

Family Medicine (2 months)
Geriatrics (1 month)
Pediatrics (2 months)
Internal Medicine (3 months)
Surgery (2 months)
Obstetrics and Gynecology (1 month)
Psychiatry (1 month)

Year 4: Core Clinical and Elective Rotations

Emergency Medicine (1 month)
Rural/Underserved rotation (2 months)
Rural selective (1 month)
Electives (5 months)

Clinical training sites

During years 3 and 4, students leave NSU-COM's Davie campus to begin clinical rotations. Major affiliated training hospitals include:

Broward General Medical Center (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
Bethesda Memorial Hospital (Boynton Beach, Florida)
Memorial Regional Hospital (Hollywood, Florida)
Mount Sinai Medical Center (Miami Beach, Florida)
Miami Children's Hospital (Miami, Florida)
South Florida State Hospital (Pembroke Pines, Florida)
Palmetto General Hospital (Hialeah, Florida)
Columbia Hospital (West Palm Beach, Florida)
Largo Medical Center (Largo, Florida)
Florida Hospital East Orlando (Orlando, Florida)
Southampton Hospital (Southampton, New York)
Southeast Alabama Medical Center (Dothan, Alabama)

--------------------

+Quote Post
NhaQue
post Apr 6 2015, 09:51 PM
Gửi vào: #20

Nh�Qu�

Cháu Ngoại: Emily

Bất ngờ! Sáng ra đi học mới hay đêm hôm nhà trường Wylie High School đem bảng cắm trước sân nhà! Surprise!

Cháu Nội Annie

Cháu Nội: Michelle

Cháu Nội: Kevin

Today he has UIL competition for history in the 5th place and voluntary in prompt speaking in 1/5 minutes he spoke about the terror of communism and won 1st place.... (the whole Cooper Patriots team really cheered for Kevin as if he had won the SuperBowl...smile.gif))))))))

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages: V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 Người đang đọc chủ đề này (1 Khách và 0 Người dấu mặt)
0 Thành viên:

Phiên bản thu gọn Bây giờ là: 17th February 2020 - 08:38 AM